Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Moscow...

well i've only got a few minutes before my time runs out on here...Moscow is...i don't know, come see for yourself. it is BIG. the people are quiet. it is busy. it is dirty. it is beautiful. the language is REALLY hard to pick up. i mean, it's a different alphabet, for crying out loud. i am really tired STILL. wish i wasn't. but. i know both God and Satan are up to something here. there's some crazy warfare, some amazing opportunities. I guess if i could ask for prayer from any of you, i would ask for energy, for overflowing joy and peace to love these people. for boldness and courage to talk to them. for wisdom and understanding of the people and their culture and language. i don't want to shrivel up inside. i am staying in the Word, but i need to be constantly aware of the Lord's persistent and relentless pursuit of my heart, whether in the hostel, on the metro, at the university, or walking down the street. both with my team, with the stint team, and the Russians. i want to learn how to love. i want to learn how to sing here. with my life, with my heart, and with my mouth. i am tired. and i can't go to bed for a long time! it's 8 hours ahead of eastern standard time. anyway. only 4 minutes to go on my time. blessings to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi little spit! just getting ready to answer your e-mail and I figure I'd give you a little comment to read as well! I pray that God will give you the opportunity to SING while you are there! I know that He will, you just have to look for it! Today I was just thinking about you and Him writting music together, it is truely BEAUTIFUL!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!! XOXOX

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home