Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Friday, May 05, 2006

unfolding


recently someone remarked that i am very vulnerable and out there. i have a confession though. i really am not. for whatever reason, all my life, it has been so easy for me to express myself on paper. i can write what i am thinking and feeling and what most people would never say. and somehow that does NOT cross over into person to person interaction. even my best friends have to pry sometimes to get me to talk from my mind and soul. that is one of the things Jesus has been teaching and stretching me lately. on many different levels, it is something Jesus has been teaching me for over a year. unfolding. unfolding my hands to let Him have full reign. unfolding my dreams to let Him blow them out of the water. unfolding my wings so i can fly. unfolding my heart to love and be loved. unfolding my soul to receive as well as give. unfolding to Him and to others, be they family, strangers, friends, kindred spirits. still got a LONG way to go. but that's the beauty of it. He is so patient. so i'll keep trying and failing and trusting and trying again. if you get a chance, rip off a little of my shell. it will be good for me.
(i saw this pic my brother took and it sparked my comments...not a fan of up close pics.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home