Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

hurling and swirling

ok so this day is only going to get more crazy. the only, and i stress, ONLY way i will get through the next 24 hours is the beautiful face of Jesus. i am confident He will show up. Salvation is here...(smile)....i am so excited about the passion bundle. just have to figure out some problems with my credit card first.
i do have to say that most of the time, any conversation that keeps you talking until 2AM or later is usually worth all the tiredness and any, ahem, unkempt appearance the next day. and charlie hall's release was amazing. read this really cool verse in Jonah today. Jonah 2:3 "You hurled me into the deep, into the very heart of the seas, and the currents swirled about me; all Your waves and breakers swept over me." very cool picture, i think. i want the Lord to do that to me...i want to be hurled into His depths, to the very heart of His grace and beauty...i want His currents to swirl, undeniably about me...i want all of His waves and breakers to sweep over me...all His love, His wonders, His revelation, Himself. just a thought before i become owned by biology for a while. it is so hard to concentrate in classes like bio and polysci...i was sitting there today thinking, i wonder what cool things God is up to, and what i can be doing when i get out of here...and i have to be a student of excellence today mostly. so. you know, you can't win them all i guess. Jesus already has. Jesus surround me with Your Deep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home