Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Thursday, January 12, 2006

captivating

so what is it that makes emotion so acceptable to some and unacceptable to others? why does something in me feel so girly when i cry? i'm a girl. i'm also so glad that i can call the Almighty God "Daddy" and He holds me in the palm of His hand. i'm just plumb worn out. but He is my strength and my joy, and He is bigger than the sky and He catches every tear. to steal a line or two from Captivating, i hope i reflect the beauty of God's heart, and am utterly captivating in living a life where my heart is already won. He is my defender and He fights for me even as He calls me to fight for others.
off to write a biography...how to capture myself creatively into 300 words?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home