Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Be

you know, i wasn't really sure what i would do this semester seeing as my soul friend moved out and is going to england, but the Lord has completely taken care of me and provided amazing new friends and chances to get to know the old ones better and spending time with my sister and the list goes on! big surprise there. why is it that no matter how many HUGE God-sized things He does we are always amazed when He comes through again and again? i am SO bad about that.
Satan is so tricky. (big surprise there, too) He keeps trying to steal my joy and wear me down with doubts and accusations. My God is big and He is strong, and even when i fail (which is quite often) He is enough. Enough to pick me back up, enough to save the day, enough to win my heart. may i live a life as Big as You are and dream dreams as Big as You are! Be my joy, be my strength, be the place i fix my eyes. Be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home