Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Woman of the Truth

it is so hard not to be able to take away someone else's hurt and struggle. to see things clearly from outside the bubble and not have the ability to transfer that clarity of thought and purpose and intent. and then on the other side, it is so hard to see clearly in the muddiness of emotion and human reason. Thank You, LORD, for not abiding by our ways and thoughts!
Sometimes it is kind of hard to live a triumphant life under the shadow of a bar it seems like you will never measure up to. Thank You for eternal grace!
i love the prayers of 'shout to the north'..."Men of faith rise up and sing of the great and glorious King; you are strong when you feel weak, in your brokenness complete...Rise up women of the truth! Stand and sing to broken hearts; who can know the healing power of our awesome King of Love!" that is in my heart...we are called to rise up! to stand up, and to minister to broken hearts in song. You are Rapha, the Healer, and the King of Love. i am broken and defeated before You, Glorious King, so i stand strong in my weakness. Make me complete in brokenness and finish the work You have started in me. Tear out, strip away, uproot, all of me in my sinful flesh and replace it with Your Glory, Your Grace, Your Beauty...Yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home