Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

how does the time get away?

well, i did it again...running, that is, and amazingly enough the ipod worship method to running is not just a one hit wonder. maybe i can do it after all. somehow after planning on being in bed by, oh right now, or so, i am not even in my room, nor have i done the reading for my class first thing in the morning. wonderful. BUT. God is still so faithful in the midst of my stupidity and faithlessness. oh He is faithful. ok well no super deep thoughts today...off to read my homework so i can be a student of excellence...i think i'll look at this lack of sleep as just another opportunity for me to be completely dependent on Jesus. more tangibly anyway. polisci awaits! english too, but who's counting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home