Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Friday, February 24, 2006

SURPRISE

WHOA. i have amazing friends. they were amazing before they threw me a surprise day-after-my-birthday-party, but it simply brought this amazingness to my attention once again. so much fun. and i had NO idea. i should have picked up on the many sketchy things going on, but i am oblivious like that. and i will believe whatever you tell me to a fault. (hopefully not so much on doctrinal things...just everyday things. why would anyone lie? why not just say nothing if you don't want to say? these are the things that keep me awake at night. not really. but i wonder.) and as i was previously writing, i was confused in general yesterday. so it blew my mind when i walked into doc chays (no idea how you spell that) and see a long table with a bunch of people chilling and waiting for me. thank goodness there was no yelling or commotion. really not a fan of that. but they were there. chris came from augusta. alex came from alpharetta. and then some people from around here. and linds made me chocolate-covered things and a lot of iced vanilla latte's and eclairs. and we hung out and talked and laughed at my wonderful sister's apt for a long time.
i don't deserve the many many blessings the Lord has poured out on me. what precious friends. my heart smiles, and is so blessed to know they love me, and think of how they make me laugh. fabulous as molly would say. just fabulous. i am currently uploading one of my presents to itunes...passion06! very exciting. well. that's about all i have. i mean, not really, but who wants to hear the rest? i wouldn't. i'll just sit here and think it out instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home