Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

i am glad dreams don't always come true

so. yesterday was a rainy birthday. but. that's alright. i decided that i didn't want my birthday to me all about me. the world doesn't stop turning because 19 years ago a wrinkley red baby came into the world. nor should it stop just because i've made it 19 years. life goes on. josh's dog is still sick...linds's heart still hurts...alex still has musical things...trish still has family things. the rain falls and life goes on. it worked out pretty well for me. not to make it about ME, that is. i think i'll try it again next year. and today. and tomorrow. and every other day. sounds like a plan. linds gave me this INCREDIBLE book of the cosmos, with these AMAZING pictures and verses and quotes. beautiful, indescribable stuff. nebulas and planets and galaxies and star clusters. i'm on my way to becoming an astronomy nerd. another wonderful reminder of how small i am, and how BIG God is. and i can look at it whenever i want to:) that's exciting.
had a very confusing morning this morning. weird dream. half way asleep while sending and receiving text messages. feeling kind of sick. when things like that happen, sometimes later on in the day i find myself thinking...ok, is this real? when dreams carry over and you think they are reality. i'm glad mine isn't. very glad. (some of you might be wondering what this dream entails, but i will just leave you with a chinese scandal, small children, the indescribable tour, my best friends, mistaken gender, and a mooning waterskier) but. kind of disconcerting. well...i'm off to be surprised by a lovely friend, after spending my waking hours with another lovely friend. i have lots of lovely friends. hope your day is not as confusing as mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home