Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Sunday, February 12, 2006

frogs in tunics?

new thought...i wonder if God is goofy at all. i mean, surely if He made me that way, He has to have some appreciation for it. and i also wonder if He just rocks back in that throne and laughs--the deep kind from your belly...i would laugh at me. and the thousands of other people who do stupid stuff. even better, He's right here with me and in me and outside of me besides being in heaven. and everywhere else. and just think...He can see it all at one time, past present and future...that's a lot of stuff to see. not just the bad and good, but there's funny stuff in there too. wonder what things boys came up with to do back then. i am so confident that they did SOMETHING. just minus technology. i'm sure we would all be amazed at what hills, rocks, dust, and sticks are capable of. and that doesn't even include donkeys, leaky fishing boats, or caves. i'm sure there was still a fair share of frogs and snakes while learning the Torah in school. i mean, maybe not. maybe that's all just my imagination. somehow i think there was something going on though. and it makes for a laugh to think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home