Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

THAT much

ok so why does my homepage have pink trimmings?...do all blogs do that?
anyway. i guess its in the spirit of valentine's day...
soo. it started out kind of rough, but i had one of the best valentine's day's i've had in a long time. maybe ever. and all that without a valentine...
actually, that morning when i woke up, the Lord and i talked and decided that He's my Valentine. and while i wavered there somewhere around the middle of the evening, He pulled through and managed to shower His Love on me in a very real and powerful and personal way. rather, i saw it...it's always there...
but really. He used two good God-friends to wrap me up. particularly, the guy. i don't know what it is...something about a tender heart receiving affirmation from a father, a brother, a friend, a lover(ahem, someday), that is so unique and special. i think because God is our Father and our Lover. and in this case, the Lord decided to speak truth and love over me and into my heart through a good guy friend. thinking back, i can hardly remember a time when i really felt so loved...so right. and alright...perfectly made for His ultimate glory. the Lord gave Alex some really powerful, specific things to say, both to me and just for me to hear and think about. and i know, without a shadow of a doubt, that was my Creator speaking to my heart, being my Valentine.
to top it all off, He miraculously took care of all the things that needed to be done today. i mean, they all worked out perfectly. and now i am going to sleep early because i only got 3 hours last night.
wow. God is so good. His Love is deep and wide and fathomless. He loves you THAT much. He loves me THAT much. whatever 'THAT' means to you...fill in the blank...to ransom your soul, to fight for your heart. to go beyond time and space and be humiliated and human. to carry out His perfect plan, bigger than you can imagine and more than your wildest dreams. He loves us THAT much. and i, for one, am very excited about that.
so tomorrow i will wake up, and try to get my mind working well enough to even try to comprehend this Love (and it won't work), and i'll have to tell myself, just like i have to every day (i'm so forgetful), that He is BIG and ask Him to do AMAZING things i would not believe if i had been told. all while i stand back and watch, amazed. so here's to another day of reminders and routine on my part, and incredible adventure and mystery on His.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home