Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Saturday, January 07, 2006

sovereign grace and chocolate milk

well i was thinking, and it is so interesting to me how personalities do or don't come out in emails or posts or any type of written statement. seems to me that for lots of people, myself included probably, only one side predominantly comes out. if i only post when i am thinking deep thoughts no one would ever know i love chocolate milk and playing in the rain. among other things. i guess there's a balance, and i hope i can find it. even if this thing is predominantly unread and unknown to most of the world, i think it might be a fun journal type of thing. so if you stumble across it, beware, because you will probably get a huge mess of dreams, quirky thoughts, God-sized happenings and little me-sized problems.
today i've been begging the Lord quite a bit to increase my faith and shine His face on me. He is in control and above all powers...above all my hopes and fears. as i gear up for another semester in athens, i'm really excited and really scared. i know it will be a life-changing semester just like this last one and the one before that. every 6 months or so i seem to look back and think, wow, God has never moved in such a huge way in my life before...and then i think the same thing 6 months later...so who knows what this next step will bring, but here i go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home