Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Sunday, January 29, 2006

the half smile

back in athens! sometimes i wonder if i have ever stayed here all weekend. not in a long time anyway. its kind of gross outside, at least since i looked an hour or two ago. i'm not really sure why, but i am about to bust. this light, this huge unexpressable joy just wants to jump out of me, and i don't really know how without just yelling and running around this panera and just plain freaking everyone else out. maybe my eyes are shining. hope so anyway. i've got this perpetual smile thing going on...you know, like when your eyes are smiling and your mouth is in a general upward direction, but you aren't really smiling yet...the 2 seconds before you just bust out with a face-splitting smile. anyway. enough disection on the smile. i have to read three chapters from my polysci book today, and i'm so glad to go into it with this kind of mood. maybe it will be interesting...maybe not, but either way at least i'll be smiling! i want to live the life that is truly Life! i want to Love and Laugh and Live and Give today! thank You, Jesus, for playing me my song this morning, right to my heart. fill up this day with You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home