Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Sunday, August 06, 2006

RUSH!

it is almost here...yikes. it is some kind of intense singing and chanting and smiling and talking and dressing up. it is a challenge for me, you might say, since not all of those things are at the top of my list. but it is an exercise to do things for Jesus and with JOY and a good attitude. it is long days and petty details. crazy stuff. actually i have to go off and finish decorating our door and our room...yet another thing to do with excellence even when it seems silly, i suppose...
ps. i find myself becoming more shallow, as we look at all these girls, and the only thing we can tell about them is on paper--what they do and what they look like. and if she's cute, almost automatically everyone likes her. i mean, me included. and i caught myself thinking that way. i was like, whoa, kelly, why don't you be more shallow? ok. really need to go now. pearl painted letters and green seersucker calls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home