Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Saturday, April 01, 2006

baseball and whitey tighties

YES for the Passion06 cd. (!!!!) makes me happy to listen to. ok so at some baseball games i went to today, we sat under pine trees. Did you know that little worm/larvae things fall out of pine trees? I didn't. but they do. and they squirm and wriggle. yum.
I was at the aforementioned baseball games with one of my BEST friends who goes to school in VA. It was very good to hang out with her.
Another thought...as i sat in the bleachers, and the different guys were going up to bat, i began to wonder how on earth they would wear boxers with such tight pants. and i'm no expert, but i don't think whitey tighties are the status quo...and then i remembered the boxer briefs and how they save the day. i promise i don't think about this often, but i saw a line from some whitey tighties and it set my mind on that road. i did not share these thoughts with anyone sitting with me, and perhaps i should not have shared them here and now, but oh well. off to change my clocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home