Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Sounds of My Day

Buzz-Buzz, Buzz-Buzz. [Vibrating alarm]

Creak. [Back into bed, ignoring alarm]

Dang it. [Overslept. Bad.]

Hallelujah Chorus. [Trish gives me water and a ride to class]

Omph! [Falling into my seat climbing over my fellow classmates. Auditorium style.]

Overstating Ending Inventory, LCM Wah, Wah, Wah...[Accounting]

'I think elderly people should have the right to be sexually active if they choose...' [Controversy 9. When do we make judgement calls for elders?]

YES. [Dad overestimated deposit to my account]

OOh! [Tripping directly in front of men smoking on way home]

Squeak-Squeak, Squeak-Squeak. [Anti-fungal foot powder+Chaco flipflops= endless noise once powder has dissolved]

Belch...Well S%*t Jim...[Construction workers on walk home. Liberty taken--his name may have been John.]

Creeepy...[Other construction worker watching me walk through a window...for the second time...]

S**t. [Upon discovering no one is home and I don't have my keys]

Double S**t. [Upon discovering next door is locked also. Just being honest...]

Creeeaak...[Ceej opens her door!]

Hooray! [I remember we have a spare key!]

I wonder...[Package on doorstep for me. Am I a bridesmaid?]

Aw! [Indeed I am.]

Boo...[I now will study the rest of the day]

The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home