Name:
Location: United States

eh, you know me...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Epic

Epic thing are so great. Like soundtracks. Or just music in general. With all the rain, it has been so great to listen to epic piano music and walk around seeing the campus in a more significant light. Things mean more with epic music and rain, I think. Or at least in my head. Perhaps I should make posts when my brain is a little more pulled together.
Really, what business do I have writing this at all when I should be reading accounting? I think the answer is none. However...I am so glad I went to Wesley tonight. The Presence of the Lord is so sweet. And the Word of the Lord.
I want more. Always more. I want to be ruined by the Potter and rebuilt into something better. More beautiful and perfect. Intensely better than it ever would have been otherwise. Ruin me for anything else but You. Ruin me for anything but perfect love and fellowship with the Spirit.
With that, it is bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home